In 2021, the traditional Baikal Ice-Sailing Week will be held from March 19 to 28.
We would like to inform you that due to the pandemic, the procedure and conditions for processing entry documents to the Russian Federation have changed.
In order, for foreign athletes to come to Russia, sports federations must send a corresponding application to the Ministry of Sports of the Russian Federation for each participant.
The procedure is as follows:
1) We prepare one set of documents for all participants.
2) Russian Yachting Federation sends a package of documents to the Russian Olympic Committee for issuing invitations to each participant for visas (through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
3) Russian Yachting Federation sends a package of documents to the Ministry of Sports for issuing an entry permit to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Wellbeing and border services.
All these procedures can take up to 4-5 weeks. Therefore, the sooner we submit the information, the sooner we will get the necessary result.
We ask all foreign participants who plan to come to Russia this year to send the following information:
1. First Name (as in passport)
2. Last name (as in passport)
4. Date of birth
5. The point of entry to Russia ( i.e. the place of crossing the Russian border)
6. Arrival date and flight number/vehicle data, etc.
7. Departure date and flight number/vehicle data, etc.
The e-mail must be accompanied by scans of the passport (the spread of the main pages, where the photo and the main data, in sufficient quality for clear printing, are uncut)
Please, send the information to Anastasia R95 – email@example.com by 01.02.2021.